The Open Source Web Accessibility Tools User Group seeks input and feedback from designers, developers and web accessibility evaluators interested in open source tools. The goal of the group is to guide and support the development and testing of open source web accessibility evaluation and inspection tools that help people understand best practices in the use of HTML, ARIA and SVG for creating accessible web resources.
The group is restarting and the first meeting of the group will be on April 14th, open to anyone. Please see the AITG calendar for more information.
Past and Current Projects
- Functional Accessibility Evaluator (FAE), a web application for evaluating websites
- AInspector WCAG, a Firefox browser extension for evaluating a web page
- Accessibility Bookmarklets, visualization tools developed in conjunction with Pixo
- A11yFirst for CKEditor, used for CMS authoring of accessible content
- SkipTo.js, used to support keyboard navigation of web pages.
- Open Source Web Accessibility Tools User Group Meeting (Open Source Tools)April 14, 20211:00 pm