- Improved options for keyboard navigation to sections of a web page.
- Visible button makes the feature easy to identify without interacting with the page.
- Voice recognition users can just say "click skip to content" to get a list of sections.
|Blind and Low Vision
- Get a filtered list of landmarks and headings to find author identified important sections of a web page.
- View high level and detailed outline of the sections of a web page.
- Directly navigate to a section using the mouse.
- People not familiar with landmarks and/or headings can learn about them more easily.
- Use existing landmarks and headings to identify important sections of a web page.
- Provide high level and detailed outline of the sections of a web page to all users.
- Support manual testing of the proper use of landmarks and headings for accessibility.