The following videos are designed to help raise awareness on selected disability access issues and were created as part of the Illinois Lighthouse Program.
- Text descriptions of images
- Color blindness
- Color contrast
- Inclusive Design
- Using list styles
- Microsoft Accessibility Checker
How to Use These Videos
- Instructors can include these videos in their courses to help students learn more about about disability and to foster discussions on how to make learning environments more inclusive.
- Individuals might use these videos to raise awareness in their department for disability awareness events.
- Presenters might use these videos as a part of accessibility training.
Benefits of using these videos:
- Accessible to use at any time
- Adaptable to self-paced learning
- Ease of delivery, see How to Share Media Space Videos.
- Reaches a larger target audience